2D Graphic/Concept Artist - Fixed Term Contract
Are you an accomplished and collaborative concept artist who can wield a Wacom Pen like a lightsaber? Our Principal Concept Artist Ben is looking for a 2D Graphic/Concept Artist, to work across our exciting upcoming VR titles. You’ll be creating amazing artwork that helps the studio and other stakeholders build a picture of our diverse game portfolio, whilst having the opportunity to explore and innovate in your role.
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Create incredible 2D artwork to help inform and inspire the development of our diverse titles and concepts, from quick production sketching all the way to highly detailed Illustrations.
- • Collaborate closely with our wider team, from other artists to game designers, to find visual solutions to gameplay and aesthetic questions posed during development.
Who Are We Looking For?
- • An experienced and talented artist with at least 3 years’ relevant industry experience and a varied and impressive portfolio.
- • Someone with demonstrable and versatile 2D graphical skills showing a strong foundation in art, layout and colour composition, across a variety of illustration styles, methods and levels of finish.
- • An excellent knowledge base of Adobe’s Creative Suite. Experience in graphical layout, typography and InDesign is desirable
- • A proactive team player with strong experience collaborating within teams of diverse disciplines.
Why Join nDreams?
- • The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse workplace. As part of a growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore ideas and make your mark on the projects you work on.
- • Our concept team are a talented and experienced bunch. They actively collaborate with the wider team across multiple projects and new concepts and have access to state-of-the-art equipment such as Wacom Cintiq 27HDs as standard.
- • We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays, two duvet days and your birthday off!), share options and socials such as Bacon Sandwich Mondays and Beer Fridays!
- • Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we’ve worked on previously. Once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
The role is a 1 year fixed term position based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, in easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link or send us an email to email@example.com.