Android VR Programmer
Can you push the latest mobile VR Hardware to heights never seen before? Attain sublime levels of optimal efficiency? Conquer limitations and ‘find a way’? Our Technical Director Grant is looking for a passionate and skilled Android VR Programmer to join our code team and become a central part of the development of our future mobile VR titles. If you’re a talented coder, highly experienced in the art of mobile development we’d love to hear from you!
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Building high quality, scalable features for our exciting AAA-quality VR games.
- • Maintaining and optimising the performance and stability of our mobile VR builds.
- • Collaborating with the rest of our development team – from Artists and designers to gameplay coders – to define performance profiles and budgets for mobile platforms.
- • Getting yourself involved with product design and planning, to ensure the titles we make are amazing across high-end and mobile VR platforms.
Who Are We Looking For?
- • A mobile coder who’s self-motivated, a team player and throws themselves into complex tasks to produce results quickly.
- • Someone with proven experience programming high quality features for published Android mobile titles, along with authoring efficient and scalable code for games.
- • A guru of the Android development toolchain, as well as mobile hardware in general.
- • An expert programmer with a thorough knowledge and proficient application of 3D maths and data structures, along with performance-minded development and optimisation skills.
- • An advanced knowledge base of C++ programming, data structures, design patterns and software engineering.
- • If you have VR development and Unreal experience, that would be ideal too!
Why Join nDreams?
- • Our open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our small but growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
- • We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays, two duvet days and your birthday off!), share options and little socials such as Bacon Sandwich Mondays and Beer Fridays!
- • Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we’ve worked on previously: Once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
This is a permanent role based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, which is an easy commute from Guildford and London. Salary is dependent on your experience.
If you’re interested, then we’d be delighted to you to get in touch! Send us your CV via the link or send us an email to email@example.com.
apply download pdf job spec