Associate Community Manager
Can you excite thousands (or maybe even millions) of people in 280 characters? Are you passionate about playing and talking about games? Our publishing team is looking for a budding social media guru to join the studio as an Associate Community Manager, to work across our exciting upcoming VR titles and be our voice in the passionate VR community.
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Owning our social and community channels with regular, engaging and shareable updates about our VR games and the wider company.
- • Speaking directly with the community through interfacing on social media, forums and support channels. Report back on reception to help inform publishing and development teams.
- • Closely collaborate with influencers and partner social media teams to amplify title presence across online channels.
- • Playing and closely understanding our upcoming VR titles. Become a vocal champion for them across community channels.
- • Working as an integral member of the publishing team to help devise and implement our community strategy and ensure it compliments, and adds value to, the wider marketing plans.
Who Are We Looking For?
- • An enthusiastic and talented community/social media star with proven experience - either 1+ years in a relevant role and/or as an active member within video game communities over a sustained period of time.
- • A knowledge base of social media platforms, tools and emergent trends, with an understanding of how a community can be leveraged to add value to the wider marketing campaign.
- • An excellent written and verbal communicator who is games literate and works well within a team.
- • A relevant degree in either English, communications, marketing or related subjects is advantageous.
Why Join nDreams?
- • The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse workplace. As part of a growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore ideas and make your mark on the projects you work on.
- • We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays, two duvet days and your birthday off!), share options and socials such as Bacon Sandwich Mondays and Beer Fridays!
- • Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we’ve worked on previously. Once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
The role is a permanent position based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link below. or send us an email to email@example.com.