Freelance Character Artist In-House or Remote
This is an amazing opportunity to work with nDreams on a stunning and exciting new VR title. We are looking for a Freelance Character Artist to work on a 4-month contract where you will help to develop and push the quality of our visual aspirations, narrative development and interactive experiences.
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Creating realistic human characters for an exciting new VR title.
- • Working with the Lead Character Artist, Art Director and Concept Artists to take a design from 2D to game ready asset in Unreal.
Who Are We Looking For?
- • An experienced character artist who has worked on published games; essential.
- • PBR material creation using Substance Painter or similar.
- • Experienced at skinning characters in Maya.
- • Demonstrates an understanding of console limitations and capabilities.
- • An experienced team player with strong communication skills. Ability to effectively critique their own work and iterate on feedback.
Why Join nDreams?
Our open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our small but growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we’ve worked on previously: Once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
The role is a Freelance, full-time contract (4 months) ideally based in our modern studio in Farnborough UK, although would consider remote working. Within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV to email@example.com