Are you a talented designer, a creator of destruction, and an originator of gaming zhoosh? If so our Creative Director Steve is looking for a passionate and creative Game Designer to join the team!
As a Designer, you’ll own development of specific game features. You will be capable of executing the game vision within a collaborative team, managing and implementing cycles of testing and balancing to achieve the best possible player experience.
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Work with the Game Director to establish amazing designs for core features of the project, then own their development until release.
- • Create briefs and comprehensive documents for your features, to be given and presented to others on the team.
- • Lead and work closely with Artists, Audio Engineers, Coders & Designers, plus anyone else who is involved in the implementation of your features.
Who Are We Looking For?
- • A creative yet analytical Game Designer with at least 3 years’ experience, who can demonstrate a strong working knowledge of game design processes and best practices.
- • An excellent written and verbal communicator, with strong documentation and attention to detail skills and the ability to convey abstract concepts succinctly and effectively.
- • A true team player, able to work collaboratively as a part of a multidiscipline team plus the initiative, personal drive and organisation skills to deliver excellent results on time.
- • Experience with Agile/Scrum and shipping a AAA title are both advantageous.
Why Join nDreams?
- • Our open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our small but growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
- • We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays, two duvet days and your birthday off!), share options and little socials such as Bacon Sandwich Mondays and Beer Fridays!
- • Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we’ve worked on previously. Once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
This is a permanent role based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, which is an easy commute from Guildford and London. Salary is dependent on your experience.
If you’re interested, then we’d be delighted to you to get in touch! Send us your CV via the link or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
apply download pdf job spec