Lead QA Tester
Do you like playing games? Think you would have found that problem which broke your latest playthrough? Our QA Manager Ryan is on the search for an experienced Lead QA Tester to join the QA Team and become an integral part in ensuring our exciting, upcoming VR titles are of the highest possible polish and quality.
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Being the primary QA tester for assigned VR titles.
- • Create, run and maintain test cases and scenarios for internal & external use.
- • Find, report and regress bugs across multiple projects in a clear and concise manner. Play and test the games to understand issues in context.
- • Closely liaise with external testers, production, the QA Manager and wider development to ensure the QA process is effective and integrated into wider development process, and that priorities and risks are identified and addressed.
Who Are We Looking For?
- • A QA tester with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience or 3+ games shipped.
- • A clear written communicator, with experience writing and organising test cases for external teams, along with creating bug reports.
- • A knowledge base of bug reporting software, platform test tools and agile methodologies.
- • A true team player, able to communicate effectively with the wider development team.
Why Join nDreams?
- • The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse workplace. As part of a growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore ideas and make your mark on the projects you work on.
- • We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays, two duvet days and your birthday off!), share options and socials such as Bacon Sandwich Mondays and Beer Fridays!
- • Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we’ve worked on previously. Once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
The role is a permanent position based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link below. or send us an email to email@example.com.