Senior Graphics Programmer
Are you a trailblazing Graphics Coder looking for an amazing new challenge? Our Technical Director Grant is on the search for a talented Senior Graphics Programmer to join the Code Team and become an integral part of the creation of our upcoming ground-breaking VR titles. If visual excellence and cutting-edge rendering prowess are what get you up in the morning, then we’d love to hear from you!
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Developing essential, cutting edge rendering features for AAA-quality VR titles.
- • Optimising and maintaining the graphical performance of each game.
- • Collaborating with our talented art team to define performance profiles and budgets.
Who Are We Looking For?
- • A passionate, skilled and self-motivated coder who thrives when working within a team.
- • A Graphics Programmer experienced in a modern engine, across multiple PC or console games.
- • A coding expert with a thorough knowledge and proficient application of 3D math, rendering algorithms, and data structures, alongside performance-minded development and optimisation abilities.
- • A knowledge base in a broad range of graphics APIs and shader languages including DirectX/HLSL and OpenGL/GLSL, plus C++ programming, data structures, design patterns and software engineering.
Why Join nDreams?
- • The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse workplace. As part of a small, growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore ideas and make your mark on the projects you work on.
- • We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays, two duvet days and your birthday off!), childcare vouchers, share options and socials such as Bacon Sandwich Mondays and Beer Fridays!
- • Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we’ve worked on previously. Once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
The role is a permanent position based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link or send us an email to email@example.com. You can also download the full job spec below.
apply download pdf job spec