Senior Graphics Programmer
We’re looking for a talented graphics programmer to join us in delivering innovative, world class games. Focusing exclusively on the VR platforms, we are at the frontier of new hardware and innovative methods of implementation.
We are looking for someone that sees the potential in VR and to apply themselves to the studio’s goal of trail blazing fresh, creative and immersive uses of every discipline, to converge on truly innovative games and experiences.
As a Senior Graphics Programmer, you will be responsible for:
- Development of exciting new rendering features for AAA-quality VR titles.
- Optimising and maintaining the graphical performance of our products.
- Collaborating with Artists to define performance profiles and budgets for all our target platforms.
You have demonstrable skills that include:
- Thorough knowledge and proficient application of 3D math, rendering algorithms, and data structures.
- Performance-minded development and optimisation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to dive into a complex system and produce results quickly.
- Ability to communicate and work well with a team of similarly passionate and skilled individuals from multiple disciplines.
- Excellent knowledge of a broad range of graphics APIs and shader languages including DirectX/HLSL and OpenGL/GLSL.
- Advanced understanding of C++ programming, data structures, design patterns and software engineering.
You have proven experience in:
- Graphics programming in a modern game engine, credited on multiple published titles on PC or console.
- Varied areas of graphics programming including materials, VFX, animation, etc.
Ideally you will also have experience with:
- Unreal Engine 4
- VR development
- PS4 development
- £TBC per annum dependent on experience
- Full time, permanent contract
- Designated free parking
- Location - Farnborough, Hampshire, UK
- Pension scheme
- Share Option scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- 20 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 25 days (+ bank holidays, 2 duvet days & your birthday)
- Regular staff outings and social events