nDreams are the UK’s largest developer and publisher solely focused on creating virtual reality (VR) games & experiences. We’re looking to grow our Development team to help ensure that our range of upcoming releases are huge commercial successes, as we head towards the launch of the major VR headsets this year. This includes The Assembly – our first-person interactive story in VR - which will be released on Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR and HTC Vive.
We’re looking to hire a Build Engineer who has passion, honesty and the desire to achieve great things. The Build Engineer will report to the Code Manager.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- • Development of automation processes for:
- - building multiple titles on different platforms.
- - testing multiple titles on different platforms.
- • Administer version control and be responsible for lockdowns, branching, integration, and remote access.
- • Work with Production during time critical work periods to ensure smoothest possible build process.
- • Work with QA to archives of builds for regression and reference.
- • Flexibility to work on other general areas of code due to demands of business.
Key Skills & Experience
- • Work well with multiple teams, good communication and people skills are essential.
- • Confident working with servers, both version control and continuous integration.
- • Good working skills with scripting languages for automation.
- • Unreal Engine 4, Unity 3D, Jenkins, Subversion, and Perforce knowledge, Jenkins
- • Enthusiasm for VR.
- • Game development experience.
- • Shipped games.
Salary & Contract
- • Dependent on experience.
- • Full time, permanent contract.
- • Farnborough, Hampshire, UK.
- • Pension scheme.
- • Share Option scheme.
- • 20 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 25 days (+ bank holidays & your birthday).
- • Regular staff outings and social events.