nDreams are the UK’s largest virtual reality developer and publisher. We’re looking for a Creative Artworker to join our growing marketing team & support the ongoing release of our exciting line up of yet-to-be-announced VR titles.
The Creative Artworker will be responsible for the creation of marketing assets across digital, print & other areas. The successful candidate should be creative & commercially-focused with a keen eye for detail. Enthusiastic, with the desire to learn & develop their skills further, the role has scope for the right applicant to take on more design-based projects as they grow into their role.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- • Creation of high quality marketing assets for all nDreams titles, based on key art, in-game assets & brand guidelines. This will include, but not be limited to:
- • Digital: Assets for digital marketplaces, online & social channels, online adverts, website imagery etc.
- • Print: Fact sheets, event wall art, banners, digital store cards, etc.
- • Repurposing of assets for different territories, languages, & platforms.
- • Creation of corporate assets (presentations, business cards etc.) as required.
- • Support the creation of internally created trailers, with graphic creation & localisation as required.
- • Housekeeping of guidelines, templates, logos etc. required for marketing assets.
Key Skills & Experience
- • 1-2 years’ professional experience as an artworker.
- • Good knowledge of key design and artworking programs, namely: InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- • Portfolio should demonstrate experience developing marketing assets based on existing artwork and style guides, as well as showcasing work across a range of media (with a focus on digital assets desirable).
- • Demonstrated ability of taking briefs & effectively delivering quality marketing assets to a deadline.
- • Excellent attention to detail displayed in their portfolio, with demonstrated ability following brand guidelines & repurposing assets for different languages & territories.
- • Excellent communication & teamwork skills, able to work collaboratively with others & take on constructive feedback.
- • Some knowledge of video-editing & digital software (Premiere, Final Cut, After Effects, Flash etc.) would be advantageous.
- • Knowledge & passion for videogames is highly desirable.
Salary & Contract
- • Competitive, dependent on experience.
- • Full time, permanent contract.
- • Farnborough, Hampshire, UK.
- • Pension scheme.
- • Share Option scheme.
- • Childcare Vouchers
- • 20 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 25 days (+ bank holidays & your birthday).
- • Duvet Days
- • Regular staff outings and social events.