Freelance Project Manager
nDreams are the UK’s largest virtual reality developer and publisher. We are looking for a Project Manager to join the creative services part of our publishing team to manage the creation and approval of internally-created marketing assets.
The successful applicant will have 2+ years managing marketing asset creation across imagery and video, in an organisation or agency, ideally within video games or entertainment.
- • Manage the creation of marketing assets created internally and with freelancers.
- • Ensure assets are created in line with briefs and guidelines, and are trafficked for approval with relevant stakeholders.
- • Work with members of the publishing team to ensure briefs are interpreted correctly.
- • Day-to-day scheduling of CS workflow. Ensure approved assets are delivered on time.
- • Manage process of localisation/versioning of assets where required.
- • Support of publishing team as required – attendance at consumer events, support of marketing activities etc.
- • Ability to create creative briefs would be desirable, but not essential.
Key Skills & Experience
- • 2-4 years in a relevant role within an organisation or creative agency, which is in or has been involved with video games and entertainment.
- • Excellent project management skills – demonstrated ability to deliver marketing assets on time and to an excellent quality level.
- • Effective time management and organisation skills. Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines.
- • High attention to detail – ability to thoroughly check assets for errors and against defined guidelines and original brief.
- • Stakeholder management – ability to take on and interpret feedback from multiple stakeholders, as well as manage their expectations.
- • Understanding of asset specs across online, print and video mediums.
- • Understanding of design principles with a critical, creative eye.
- • Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
Salary & Contract
- • Day rate, dependent on experience
- • 6-month full time contract / freelance
- • Location - Farnborough, Hampshire, UK
apply download pdf job spec