nDreams are the UK’s largest virtual reality developer and publisher.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join our growing marketing team and support the ongoing release of our yet-to-be-announced virtual reality titles.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the creation of all internally created marketing assets across digital, print, web and other areas. The successful candidate should be highly creative, commercially-focused, and with proven experience developing effective consumer-facing marketing assets.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- • The creation and project management of high quality marketing assets for all nDreams titles. This will include, but not limited to:
- o Digital: Assets for digital marketplaces, online and social channels, online adverts, etc.
- o Print: Fact sheets, event wall art, banners, digital store cards, etc.
- o In-game: Composition and capture of in-game screenshots.
- • Collaborate closely with the brand team to develop brand guidelines from externally-created key art, branding and/or the in-game identity.
- • Support the Senior Video Editor in the creation of in-trailer visuals as required.
- • Repurposing of assets for different territories, languages and formats.
- • Creation of corporate assets (presentations, business cards etc.) as required.
- • Working closely with the Marketing Manager to manage the internal graphic design workflow (including freelance/contract staff where required) and providing regular updates to the publishing team.
- • Housekeeping of asset guidelines, templates, logos etc. required for marketing
Key Skills & Experience
- • Professional experience as a graphic designer, within the entertainment industry.
- • Expert knowledge of key design and artworking programs, namely: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- • Strong portfolio with demonstrated experience working on marketing assets. Portfolio should showcase work across a range of media.
- • Demonstrated ability of taking briefs and effectively delivering quality marketing assets to a deadline.
- • Portfolio should demonstrate a keen eye for graphic design principles.
- • Some knowledge of video-editing and digital software (Premiere, Final Cut, After Effects, Flash etc.) would be advantageous.
- • Experience capturing in-game assets (i.e. screenshots) desirable.
- • Excellent communication and teamwork skills, able to work collaboratively with others and take on constructive feedback.
- • Excellent attention to detail, demonstrated ability following brand guidelines and repurposing assets for different languages and territories.
- • Knowledge and passion for videogames is desirable.
Salary & Contract
- • Competitive, dependent on experience.
- • Full time, permanent contract.
- • Farnborough, Hampshire, UK.
- • Pension scheme.
- • Share Option scheme.
- • Childcare Vouchers
- • 20 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 25 days (+ bank holidays & your birthday).
- • Duvet Days
- • Regular staff outings and social events.