nDreams are the UK’s largest developer and publisher solely focused on creating virtual reality (VR) games & experiences. We’re looking to grow our Development team to help ensure that our range of upcoming releases are huge commercial successes.
We’re looking to hire a Graphics Programmer who has passion, honesty and the desire to achieve great things. The Graphics Programmer will report to the Code Manager.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- • Development of rendering solutions working closely with Art and Design.
- • Implement modern graphical rendering solutions in our internal and third party engines, for both high end and mobile platforms.
- • Optimise and maintain graphical performance of our products.
- • Work with Art to create performance profiles and budgets for all our target platforms.
- • Flexibility to work on other general areas of code due to demands of business.
Key Skills & Experience
- • Thorough knowledge and proficient application of 3D math, rendering algorithms, and data structures
- • Performance minded development and optimization skills
- • Results oriented approaches and thinking
- • Self-motivated and able to dive into a complex system with quick results
- • Must be able to communicate and work well with a team of similarly passionate and skilled individuals
- • Excellent knowledge of a broad range of graphics APIs and shader languages including DirectX and OpenGL/GLSL
- • Have experience with graphics programming in a modern game engine, with 1+ published title on PC or a current generation console
- • Unreal Engine 4 or Unity 5 experience a plus
Salary & Contract
- • Competitive, dependent on experience.
- • Full time
- • Farnborough, Hampshire, UK.
- • Site visits to external developers.
- • Pension scheme.
- • Share Option scheme.
- • Childcare Vouchers
- • 20 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 25 days (+ bank holidays & your birthday).
- • Duvet Days
- • Regular staff outings and social events.