nDreams are the UK’s largest developer and publisher solely focused on creating virtual reality (VR) games & experiences. We’re looking to grow our Development team to help ensure that our range of upcoming releases are huge commercial successes, as we head towards the launch of the major VR headsets this year. This includes The Assembly – our first-person interactive story in VR - which will be released on Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR and HTC Vive.
We’re looking to hire a Graphics Programmer who has passion, honesty and the desire to achieve great things. The Graphics Programmer will report to the Code Manager.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- • Development of rendering solutions working closely with Art and Design.
- • Implement modern graphical rendering solutions in our internal and third party engines.
- • Optimise and maintain graphical performance of our products.
- • Work with Art to create performance profiles and budgets for all our target platforms. Create a content creator guide.
- • Flexibility to work on other general areas of code due to demands of business.
Key Skills & Experience
- • Work well as part of a team, good communication and people skills are essential.
- • Experience of multiple rendering languages, GLSL, Cg, HLSL, etc.
- • Strong mathematical knowledge.
- • Good working C++ and C# language knowledge and experience.
- • Ability to use source control and work with others on different platforms.
- • Unity 3D and Unreal Engine 4 knowledge.
- • Enthusiasm for VR.
- • Game development experience.
- • Shipped games.
Salary & Contract
- • Dependent on experience.
- • Full time, permanent contract.
- • Farnborough, Hampshire, UK.
- • Pension scheme.
- • Share Option scheme.
- • 20 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 25 days (+ bank holidays & your birthday).
- • Regular staff outings and social events.