nDreams are the UK’s largest developer and publisher solely focused on creating virtual reality (VR) games & experiences. We’re looking to grow our Development team to help ensure that our range of upcoming releases are huge commercial successes, as we head towards the launch of the major VR headsets this year. This includes The Assembly – our first-person interactive story in VR - which will be released on Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR and HTC Vive.
We’re looking to hire an iOS Programmer who has passion, honesty and the desire to achieve great things. The iOS Programmer will report to the Code Manager.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- • Development of original titles on the iOS platform
- • Help port existing IP to the iOS platform.
- • Optimise apps for the iOS platform.
- • Work with Production to organise assets required when porting and creating iOS platform products.
- • Help publish apps on the app store, keeping up to date with submission requirements.
- • Flexibility to work on other general areas of code due to demands of business.
Key Skills & Experience
- • Work well as part of a team, good communication and people skills are essential.
- • Confident as an iOS developer.
- • Experience of app store submission process.
- • Good working skills with C# for Unity 3D.
- • Familiarity with Apple product family, and their performance profiles.
- • Ability to use source control and work with others on different platforms.
- • Unreal Engine 4 knowledge.
- • Working knowledge of C++.
- • Enthusiasm for mobile VR.
- • Game development experience.
- • Shipped games on iOS.
Salary & Contract
- • Dependent on experience.
- • Full time, permanent contract.
- • Farnborough, Hampshire, UK.
- • Pension scheme.
- • Share Option scheme.
- • 20 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 25 days (+ bank holidays & your birthday).
- • Regular staff outings and social events.