Marketing Artworker (Freelance)
nDreams are the UK’s largest virtual reality developer and publisher. We’re looking to grow our publishing team to help ensure that our range of upcoming releases are a success.
We’re looking for a Marketing Artworker to join the team on a freelance basis and support the publishing team with the creation of compelling marketing assets. The initial work will be to support the PlayStation VR release of The Assembly and our Daydream apps, with an opportunity to work on future campaigns as the company and its release schedule continues to grow.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- • Creation of marketing and in-game assets for all our titles.
- • This will include, but not limited to:
- o Digital: Static visual assets for social media, community, market place, etc.
- o Print: Re-purposing of key art, fact sheets, event wall art, banners, updating of brand guidelines where needed, etc.
- o In-game: Screenshot capture, GIF creation, etc.
- • In addition:
- o Corporate: Creation and updating of assets for corporate use including business cards, recruitment ads, presentation templates, etc.
- o Ad-hoc asset creation for other nDreams titles or corporate identity as required.
- • Manage personal workflow and ensure all parties are aware of pending time lines, providing regular status updates to the team
Key Skills & Experience
- • Professional experience as an artworker.
- • Strong portfolio with demonstrated experience working on marketing assets, ideally for entertainment brands. Portfolio should demonstrate work across a range of media.
- • Demonstrated ability of taking briefs and effectively delivering quality marketing assets to a deadline.
- • Portfolio should demonstrate a keen eye for graphic design principles.
- • Knowledge of video-editing and digital software (Premiere, Final Cut, After Effects, Flash etc.) would be advantageous.
- • Experience capturing in game assets (i.e. screenshots) desirable.
- • Excellent communication and teamwork skills, able to work collaboratively with others and take on constructive feedback.
- • Knowledge and passion for videogames is desirable.
- • Dependent on experience.
- • Required to work onsite at the nDreams office in Farnborough, Hampshire, UK.