Marketing Video Editor (Freelance)
nDreams are the UK’s largest virtual reality developer and publisher. We’re looking to grow our publishing team to help ensure that our range of upcoming releases, including The Assembly, are huge commercial successes, as we head towards the launch of the major VR headsets this year.
We’re looking for a Marketing Video Editor to join the team on a freelance basis to support the publishing team with the creation of compelling marketing videos. The initial work will be to support the release of The Assembly, with an opportunity to work on future campaigns as the company and its release schedule continues to grow
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- • Creation of engaging video assets working from a defined brief, including gameplay videos, B-Roll and ad cut-downs.
- • Utilisation of existing key visuals, brand guidelines and trailers for creation of videos, extending content as required.
- • Localisation of video assets created internally and externally.
- • Ad-hoc video creation for other nDreams titles as required.
- • Manage personal workflow and ensure all parties are aware of pending time lines, providing regular status updates to the team.
Key Skills & Experience
- • Strong professional experience as a video editor.
- • Expert knowledge of video editing software, namely Final Cut, Premiere and After Effects.
- • Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop. Knowledge of Illustrator and InDesign are advantageous.
- • Strong portfolio, with demonstrated experience working on videos for entertainment brands.
- • Demonstrated ability of taking briefs and effectively delivering quality video assets to a deadline.
- • Experience capturing footage from in game, and using Matinee in Unreal Engine, are both desirable.
- • Excellent communication and teamwork skills, able to work collaboratively with others and take on constructive feedback.
- • Dependent on experience.
- • Required to work onsite at the nDreams office in Farnborough, Hampshire, UK.