Senior Producer - VR Games
The role of Senior Producer is principally that of organiser and is responsible for proactively assisting and coordinating the development of both internally and externally developed games for nDreams
The Senior Producer coordinates and prioritises the activities of cross-discipline internal development staff (Art, Code, Design, Audio, QA, etc.) and, where appropriate, external game teams and third party service providers (Localisation, User Testing & Research, Offshore Art Providers, etc.) at every stage of a title(s) development
The role reports to the Development Manager.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- • Communication liaison between stakeholders including, Game Directors, Discipline Leads, Development Staff, other Production Staff, Executive Management, Publishing Teams, Finance and Administrative Teams and in the case of external development partners, offsite Game Teams and third party service providers
- • The development, ongoing tracking and communication of schedules, roadmaps, sprint backlogs, task lists (and any other systems or tools used in the management and coordination of development activities)
- • Communication liaison with external service providers including but not limited to, external game teams, engine providers, hardware providers, art suppliers, localisation services, QA services and any other 3rd party provider deemed necessary to aid the development of nDreams titles
- • Proactively identify, report and assist in unblocking any day-to-day issues arising within development to keep production efficient, operational and running to schedule
- • Ensure that project status is visible to the Executive Team (CEO, VP Development, VP Publishing), and provide regular information updates
- • Helping development teams to establish and maintain realistic project scope and ensuring that they do not suffer from ‘feature-creep’
- • Ensuring that that titles come in on budget and achieve the high quality standards required by nDreams
- • Performing and refining excellent project management techniques to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of development milestones
- • Conduct on-going risk analysis and providing mitigation solutions to all stakeholders
- • As Scrum Master, champion continuous improvement of process methodologies to support sustainable working practices, timely delivery, communication and vibrant team health
- • Assist Development Manager with creation and maintenance of a strategic capacity roadmap for the studio
- • Mentor and coach other members of the production team
- • Be a positive ambassador for nDreams throughout the game industry
Key Skills & Experience
- • You will have a proven track record of on-time, on-budget and high quality delivery
- • You will have overseen the development of at least three published titles from initial concept through to final gold master
- • At least one of these titles will be multi-format and include PS4 or Xbox One
- • At least one of these titles should be considered AAA
- • You will have worked for a game Publisher or ‘pedigree’ independent game studio during your career
- • You will have experience of having worked with both internal and external development team(s)
- • Agile / Scrum certified
- • VR development experience
Salary & Contract
- • Dependent on experience.
- • Full time, permanent contract.
- • Farnborough, Hampshire, UK.
- • Pension scheme.
- • Share Option scheme.
- • Childcare vouchers
- • 20 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 25 days (+ bank holidays, 2 x duvet days & your birthday)
- • Regular staff outings and social events.