AAT Finance Assistant - Apprentice
Our friendly finance team here at nDreams is growing and we’re looking for a motivated and capable Finance Assistant to help ensure our books are balanced and our beans are counted (in the real world not the virtual one)! If you’re looking to progress your accountancy skills and have a pro-active, enthusiastic approach to finance we’d love to hear from you!
What Will You Be Doing?
General Accounting / Bookkeeping
- • Help to shape and implement processes at nDreams, demonstrate willingness to continually improve the way we do things
- • Be a knowledgeable and welcoming face for everyone in the business on any Finance queries and matters
- • Day-to-day responsibility for ensuring the transactional workflow is right first time
- • Contribute to an efficient and minimum effort month-end process
- • Act as the first Finance point of contact with the Company’s suppliers, where required
- • Oversee the reconciliation of bank and petty cash entries via the Company's accounting system in a timely manner ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- • Oversee the processing of all supplier invoices accurately, especially in regard of amounts due and payment terms, to ensure that the data is correct at source in the Company's accounting system.
- • Oversee the processing of credit card entries for each month in good time for month-end
- • Ensure all purchase invoices have received the appropriate sign-off before payment can be made to the supplier
- • Monitor and take the required action on emails received into the Finance shared mailboxes, ensuring that we are always on top of these
Who Are We Looking For?
- • Level 2 accounting / bookkeeping qualification
- • Willingness to learn and progress within the role
- • Microsoft Excel skills. Comfortable using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- • Results focused, pro-active and enthusiastic approach
- • Excellent attention to detail
- • Experience of working in an SME / tech business desirable
Why Join nDreams?
The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, share options, 20 days holiday (increasing yearly to a maximum of 25 days), two duvet days, a day off to celebrate your birthday and various monthly socials (including Breakfast Butty Monday and Free Drink Friday)! Our welcoming, open plan office has some great facilities with a cycle station, showers and more all on site.
We are looking to fill permanent positions based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org