Are you a talented Animator, looking for a true creative challenge? Our Art Director is on the search for an Experienced Animator to join our team and help drive animation excellence on our upcoming AAA VR title. If you are passionate about quality animation and love the idea of pushing the VR medium to new levels, then we’d love to hear from you.
What Will You Be Doing?
This opportunity requires a self-driven motivational quality, you’ll need to work creatively and calmly whilst implementing requests from design, art and code to achieve the desired end vision.
- • Create amazing, high quality animations wielding both strong character animation skills and wider cinematic sensibilities.
- • Craft and explore your own animation techniques and styles through interpreting the initial art direction, presenting back to the team for input.
- • Collaborate with the wider dev’ team to ensure that animation helps deliver high quality end products.
- • Help construct and fill out animation state and behavioural trees. Employ best practices whilst inspiring to strive for dynamic creativity and quality.
Who Are We Looking For?
- • Experienced animator, with a minimum of 1+ years’ animation experience plus a relevant degree or equivalent qualification, or the equivalent in years of experience.
- • Someone with a strong fundamental understanding of animation, timing and weighting, across a varied selection of animation styles, from realistic to stylised.
- • A developer with a good grounding or established experience in the use of Motion Builder and the Motion Capture process would be desirable, plus relevant development software/engines is essential – e.g. Maya, UE4, Unity etc.
- • A true team player with strong communication and collaboration skills - able to give and receive constructive feedback on their own or peers work in a respectful way.
Why Join nDreams?
The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, share options, 20 days holiday (increasing yearly to a maximum of 25 days), two duvet days, a day off to celebrate your birthday and various monthly socials (including Breakfast Butty Monday and Free Drink Friday)! Our welcoming, open plan office has some great facilities with a cycle station, showers and more all on site.
The position will be remote working for an initial period and based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link below.apply