Global Brand Manager
We are nDreams, one of the world’s leading developers/publishers focused on VR games. As our team and portfolio continue to grow ever bigger, we’re on the search for an exceptional Global Brand Manager to lead world-class marketing campaigns for our VR titles. Initially this will be for the E3 Award-winning ‘Phantom: Covert Ops’, before progressing onto other unannounced titles we have in the pipeline.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Leading marketing campaigns for our VR games, from announce through to launch and beyond.
- • Work alongside the Snr. Marketing Manager to develop the brand marketing strategy and plans.
- • Manage asset creation with freelancers, agencies and development, whilst ensuring alignment and approval from relevant stakeholders.
- • Work together with the wider publishing team to ensure the holistic marketing campaign is effective and fully supported across all areas of the marketing mix.
- • Collaborate closely with the development team on build and asset requests, messaging etc.
- • Work with media agency on effective execution of media plans. Undertake post-campaign analysis.
- • Collate and analyse campaign data and feedback to help shape both the future plans and game content.
- • Manage paid media, working with agencies as required.
- • Support the Snr. Marketing & Communications Managers on corporate and recruitment marketing activities as needed.
Key Skills & Experience
- • Considerable experience within a global brand marketing role at a video game developer or publisher.
- • Evidence of applied and theoretical understanding of brand and marketing management.
- • Demonstrated ability to successfully plan and execute challenging projects on time and to budget.
- • Experience developing creative briefs, managing the asset creation process and feeding back on/critiquing assets from a brand perspective.
- • Proven written communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- • Experience collaborating with individuals and teams of different backgrounds, seniorities and viewpoints, including with game developers.
- • Inquisitive and analytical, willing to utilise findings to shape and iterate on plans and challenge own thinking.
- • Commercial awareness, knowledge and passion for video games and the video game industry.
We’re one of the world’s largest VR developers and publishers. Our highly anticipated Oculus-exclusive Phantom: Covert Ops won multiple “VR Game of the Show” awards at E3 including from Game Informer and the Game Critics Awards. But that’s only touching the surface – with multiple games in development and exciting growth plans we can’t wait to show you what else we’re up to.
The studio encourages an open and diverse culture, where you’re empowered to explore ideas and put your own stamp on projects. We also offer some great perks, including flexible hours, duvet days, share options and health insurance.
The publishing team is a small, growing part of nDreams. We are a friendly bunch who “muck in” when needed and work collaboratively – both between ourselves and the talented dev team we sit alongside. Despite our humble resources, we strive to develop campaigns that would make AAA publishers envious – we would love to find someone who can help us achieve this, as well as bringing along new ideas and perspectives.
This is a permanent role based in our studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link or send us an email to email@example.com