Creative Artworker (Freelance)
Our Marketing Manager Ben is looking for a talented Creative Artworker to support the publishing team with the creation of compelling marketing assets. This would be on a freelance basis, supporting the team as required on current and future projects.
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Creation of marketing assets for upcoming titles.
- • This will include, but not limited to:
- • Digital: Visual assets for social media, community, market place, etc.
- • Print: Re-purposing of key art, fact sheets, event wall art, banners, updating of brand guidelines where needed etc.
- • In addition:
- • Corporate: Creation and updating of assets for corporate use including business cards, recruitment ads, sales presentations, etc.
- • Manage personal workflow and ensure all parties are aware of pending time lines, providing regular status updates to the Marketing Manager.
Who Are We Looking For?
- • Professional experience as an artworker.
- • Expert knowledge of key graphic design and artworking programs, namely: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- • Strong portfolio with demonstrated experience working on marketing assets, ideally for gaming or entertainment brands.
- • Portfolio should demonstrate work across a range of media and show a keen eye for graphic design principles.
The role is a Freelance position based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. We will be paying a daily rate for this position, you will be required to work onsite at our nDreams office in Farnborough.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV.