Our Financial Controller is looking for a motivated and capable qualified or finalist accountant to join the small and friendly finance team. We are an exciting and progressive company developing and publishing Virtual Reality video games.
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Supporting the Financial Controller in ensuring the business receives the Finance offering it requires
- • Help to shape and implement processes at nDreams, demonstrating willingness to continually improve the way we do things
- • Being a knowledgeable and welcoming face for everyone in the business on any Finance queries and matters
- • Day-to-day responsibility for ensuring the transactional workflow is right first time
- • Lead an efficient month-end process to enable the business to receive Finance reports in a timely manner
- • Prepare financial reports to be used by the senior management team in decision-making
- • Assist the Financial Controller with year-end compliance tasks including preparation of the statutory accounts, corporation tax returns and tax credits (R&D claim, Video Games Tax Relief)
Who Are We Looking For?
- • Finalist /qualified CIMA/ACCA
- • Willingness to learn and progress within the role
- • Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Comfortable using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- • Results focused, pro-active and enthusiastic approach
- • Excellent attention to detail
- • Experience of working in an SME / tech business desirable
Why Join nDreams?
The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our established, growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, share options, 20 days holiday (increasing yearly to a maximum of 25 days), two duvet days, a day off to celebrate your birthday and various monthly socials (including Breakfast Butty Monday and Free Drink Friday)! Our welcoming, open plan office has some great facilities with a cycle station, showers and more all on site.
Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we’ve worked on previously: Once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
The role is a permanent position based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary range £37,000 to £43,000.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link below.apply