Freelance Video Editor & Game Capture Artist
Our Marketing Manager Ben is searching for a talented Gameplay Capture Artist, with prior experience capturing gameplay footage for use in marketing trailers and assets, to support the publishing team with the creation of incredible video content. This would be on a freelance basis, supporting the team as required on current and future projects.
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Capture of video game footage for use in marketing assets, such as trailers and b-roll, based on the delivered brief.
- • Utilise gameplay capture tools as required, including debug cameras and in-engine, as needed.
- • Manage personal workflow and ensure all parties are aware of pending time lines, providing regular status updates to the Marketing Manager
Who Are We Looking For?
- • Professional experience as a gameplay capture artist, or in a similar role within a game’s developer, publisher or creative agency.
- • Portfolio should demonstrate experience capturing footage for video game marketing videos.
- • Experience using Matinee/Sequencer in Unreal Engine is highly desirable.
- • Experience editing trailers using Final Cut/premier, also desirable.
The role is a Freelance position based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. We will be paying a daily rate for this position, you will be required to work onsite at the nDreams office in Farnborough, Hampshire, UK.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org