Games Assistant Producer
Do you get excited being part of a talented Team working on high quality titles? Are you the sort of person who will get things done? Can you take direction but still use your initiative? We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our excellent Production Team as Games Assistant Producer and work with some very talented people making a very exciting quality product.
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Reporting to a Producer or Senior Producer and supporting them throughout the agile development process.
- • Communicate, work with and discuss specific aspects of production with all appropriate key project stakeholders, ensuring the best outcome for the team, company and project at hand.
- • Own and run one or more stand-up sessions.
- • Highlight and raise issues and risks, identifying them as early as possible and finding mitigations and resolutions.
- • Understand the basic agile development process and the needs of the team and individuals
- • Using Microsoft Office and production tools to maintain tasks and items while understand the team goals for sprints and milestones.
- • Working and liaising with the QA team.
Who Are We Looking For?
- • Positive, solution-orientated, managing passion with realistic restraints, respectful and skilled at compromise.
- • Ability to gain the cooperation and support of staff in other teams, along with the ability to communicate clearly verbally, through email, phone calls and at meetings, ability to build relationships at all levels.
- • Leading by example to promote the effectiveness of the team, agreeing goals and plans per sprint for / with the team, communicating with and involving others and showing trust in others.
- • Can deal comfortably with people at all levels. Influences others through reasoned argument that a recommended course of action is the most appropriate and is correspondingly influenced by others.
- • Ability to prioritise work, identify and manage issues and risks and be self-motivated to manage own workload both yourself and of those in your project teams. Be forward looking with a keen eye on the end goal at all times
- • Minimum of 1 years' experience in Game Development, Production or QA.
Why Join nDreams?
The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our established, growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, share options, 20 days holiday (increasing yearly to a maximum of 25 days), two duvet days, a day off to celebrate your birthday and various monthly socials (including Breakfast Butty Monday and Free Drink Friday)! Our welcoming, open plan office has some great facilities with a cycle station, showers and more all on site.
Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we’ve worked on previously: Once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
The role is a permanent position based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch!