We’re looking to hire a Graphics Programmer who has passion, honesty and the desire to achieve great things. This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly collaborative team, working on titles that push the limits of the latest VR headsets. We’re looking for someone who can innovate, optimise and maintain the graphical performance of our products and engines whilst working closely with our Art and Design teams to create perfect performance profiles and budgets for our platforms.
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Development of rendering solutions working closely with Art and Design.
- • Implement modern graphical rendering solutions in our internal and third-party engines, for both high end and mobile platforms.
- • Optimise and maintain graphical performance of our products.
- • Work with Art to create performance profiles and budgets for all our target platforms.
- • Flexibility to work on other general areas of code due to demands of business.
Who Are We Looking For?
- • Thorough knowledge and proficient application of 3D math, rendering algorithms, and data structures
- • Performance minded development and optimization skills
- • Results oriented approaches and thinking
- • Self-motivated and able to dive into a complex system with quick results
- • Must be able to communicate and work well with a team of similarly passionate and skilled individuals
- • Excellent knowledge of a broad range of graphics APIs and shader languages including DirectX and OpenGL/GLSL
- • Have experience with graphics programming in a modern game engine, with 1+ published title on PC or a current generation console
- • Unreal Engine 4 or Unity 5 experience a plus
Why Join nDreams?
The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, share options, 20 days holiday (increasing yearly to a maximum of 25 days), two duvet days, a day off to celebrate your birthday and various monthly socials (including Breakfast Butty Monday and Free Drink Friday)! Our welcoming, open plan office has some great facilities with a cycle station, showers and more all on site.
The role is a Permanent position based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org