Lead QA Tester
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing studio, working on major new VR releases across multiple platforms. If you have an eye for detail, great organisational skills and want to work directly with a development team in an agile environment, then we would love to hear from you for the position of Lead QA Tester
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Be the go-to: You will be the primary QA tester for assigned VR titles.
- • Be at the helm: Create, run and maintain test cases, reports and scenarios for internal & external use.
- • Be hands-on: Find, report and regress bugs across multiple projects in a clear and concise manner. Plenty of time testing builds first-hand and improving product knowledge.
- • Be part of nDreams: Closely liaise with the QA Manager, external testers, production and the wider development team to ensure the QA process is effective and integrated into development process, and that priorities and risks are identified and addressed.
Who Are We Looking For?
- • A QA tester with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant games industry experience or 3+ games shipped.
- • A clear written communicator, with experience writing and organising test cases for external teams, along with creating bug reports.
- • A strong knowledge base of bug reporting software, platform test tools, Microsoft Office and agile methodologies.
- • Great hands-on, functional testing experience within the video games industry
- • A true team player, able to communicate effectively with the wider development team.
Why Join nDreams?
The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our small but growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, share options, 20 days holiday (increasing yearly to a maximum of 25 days), two duvet days, a day off to celebrate your birthday and various monthly socials (including Breakfast Butty Monday and Free Drink Friday)! Our welcoming, open plan office has some great facilities with a cycle station, showers and more all on site.
Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we’ve worked on previously: Once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
The role is a 12 month fixed term contract based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, in easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.