The QA Tester role within nDreams will see you working as part of a small team across multiple projects on multiple platforms. You will be responsible for high quality, hands-on testing, reporting and regression of nDreams’ projects.
You will work directly alongside the QA Manager, production and the development team to help ensure projects are of the highest quality possible.
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Finding, reporting and regressing bugs across multiple projects in a clear and concise manner
- • Create, run and maintain test cases and test scenarios
- • Clear communication and coordination with the QA Manager and Production team
- • Help to identify gaps in the testing process and help work towards effective solutions
- • Provide feedback and suggestions to improve quality and user experience
- • Hands on time playing and testing the games to understand issues in context and help provide better solutions
Who Are We Looking For?
- • A proven and reliable tester with previous industry experience
- • Excellent written & verbal communicative skills
- • Experience creating detailed bug reports and general reporting in a development scenario
- • A desire to learn new skills to help push the quality bar as far as possible
- • The ability to provide reasoned and balanced feedback on the overall quality of a product
Why Join nDreams?
The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our small but growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, share options, 20 days holiday (increasing yearly to a maximum of 25 days), two duvet days, a day off to celebrate your birthday and various monthly socials (including Breakfast Butty Monday and Free Drink Friday)! Our welcoming, open plan office has some great facilities with a cycle station, showers and more all on site.
Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we’ve worked on previously: Once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
The role is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch!