Internal Recruiter - Part Time
Part time 25 hours per week with the potential to grow.
nDreams is one of the leading VR developers and publishers in the world. We now have a core team of 50 people (and growing) at our HQ in Farnborough and we are looking for a Resource Administrator to support our Talent Director to help us attract talent and manage the advertising of vacancies, bookings of interviews and inductions etc.
You will be highly-organised with exceptional communication skills and the ability to resolve issues independently. You must be a self-starter with superb administration skills and look forward to helping us make everything easier as we grow the team!
- • Advertising new roles on job boards, websites and social mediums
- • Monitor responses/applications received, ensuing that applicants are processed efficiently
- • Booking applicants in for interviews, acting as a point of contact throughout the process
- • Preparing interview notes and ensuring our applicant tracking system is kept up to date
- • Build relationships with Universities to attract top talent
- • Use LinkedIn to identify potential talent to the business
- • Provide first line support for all enquiries relating to applicants
- • Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- • Develop an understanding of market rates and conditions within the Games sector
- • Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to applicants
- • Ad hoc tasks as required by the Talent Director and the HR Manager
- • From time to time, the role will involve attending Games Recruitment events
Key Skills & Experience
- • Knowledge of the recruitment process
- • Good understanding of various forms of social media, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- • Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- • Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- • Exceptional organisation skills
- • Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- • Ability to prioritise workload effectively and independently
- • Excellent time management skills
- • Positive attitude, reliable and dependable
- • Experience at events e.g. recruitment fairs, or any other trade events
Why Join nDreams?
The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our small but growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, share options, 20 days holiday (increasing yearly to a maximum of 25 days), two duvet days, a day off to celebrate your birthday and various monthly socials (including Breakfast Butty Monday and Free Drink Friday)! Our welcoming, open plan office has some great facilities with a cycle station, showers and more all on site.
Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we’ve worked on previously: Once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
The role is a 12 month contract position based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Send your CV to email@example.com