Senior Graphic Designer (Freelance)
Our Marketing Manager Ben is looking for talented a Senior Graphic Designer to support the publishing team with the creation of compelling marketing assets. This would be on a freelance basis, supporting the team as required on current and future projects. Suitable applicants must have experience developing creative marketing assets for video game.
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Creation of marketing assets for upcoming titles, utilising and expanding on existing brand guidelines.
- • This will include, but not limited to:
- Digital: Visual assets across social media, digital stores, press and websites
- Print: Event art, merchandise, banners etc.
- • In addition:
- Corporate: Creation of assets for corporate use including business cards, recruitment ads, sales presentations, etc.Manage personal workflow and ensure all parties are aware of pending time lines, providing regular status updates to the Marketing Manager.
- • Manage personal workflow and ensure all parties are aware of pending time lines, providing regular status updates to the Marketing Manager.
Who Are We Looking For?
- • Extensive professional experience as a Graphic Designer.
- • Portfolio should demonstrate work developing marketing assets for gaming or entertainment brands across a range of media, plus show a keen eye for graphic design principles.
- • Expert knowledge of key graphic design programs, namely: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- • Experience creating motion graphics using After Effects would be desirable.
The role is a Freelance position based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. We will be paying a daily rate for this position, you will be required to work onsite at the nDreams office in Farnborough, Hampshire, UK.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV to email@example.com