We are nDreams, an award-winning independent developer and publisher, delivering world-leading interactive VR experiences. Our new VR projects are a leap forward for the studio and we are looking for talented people to help turn them into a reality.
We’ve recently announced our latest title, Phantom: Covert Ops, a stealth action game redefined for virtual reality and once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
You should be excited by both the creative and the technical facets of video and VR game sound design and are able to navigate with ease between scripting in Unreal, defining playback behaviours in tools and creating source assets. You are also dedicated and committed to creating a world class audio experience and seeing the project through to its completion through middleware such as Fmod and Wwise.
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Create immersive world-class, original SFX using a range of sound design methods and techniques to the highest standards.
- • Take complete responsibility for your projects to produce the best gaming VR aural experience.
- • Work closely with the Audio Manager and other sound designers to always enhance, review and improve audio pipelines and systems.
- • Deliver audio assets according to deadlines in conjunction with the Team managers.
- • Collaborate and be involved in scripts for quality audio recording, production and inclusion.
- • When required, the ability to compose and produce suitable music and stings.
Who Are We Looking For?
- • Good working knowledge of popular DAWs and audio editors such as Reaper, Pro-Tools, Cubase, Sound Forge and Audition.
- • Have some working experience of creating UE4 Blueprints or similar visual scripting.
- • Strong creative and demonstrable sound design skills.
- • Some experience of field and studio recording.
- • Highly self-motivated and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- • Have meticulous attention to detail and a passion for game audio.
Why Join nDreams?
The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our small but growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, share options, 20 days holiday (increasing yearly to a maximum of 25 days), two duvet days, a day off to celebrate your birthday and various monthly socials (including Breakfast Butty Monday and Free Drink Friday)! Our welcoming, open plan office has some great facilities with a cycle station, showers and more all on site.
Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we’ve worked on previously: Once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
The role is a full-time contract position based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Please send you application to email@example.com