We’re looking for a talented UI Artist to design and create high quality, intuitive UI that defines how players interact with games. The role requires strong artistic capabilities, an affinity for UX principles, great communication skills and the ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment. The successful candidate will also have technical aptitude and experience to work with Unreal to bring their designs to life. Does this sound like you? Then let’s interface – apply now!
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Engaging in a broad range of duties from UI concepting and prototyping, asset production, animation and working with Unreal (UMG)
- • Working in tandem with wider 2D team as well as Code, Design and VFX teams to deliver attractive and effective UI and UX experiences in VR
Who Are We Looking For?
- • An experienced, versatile and collaboratively minded UI artist with a high degree of competency in graphic design, demonstrating affinity for layout, composition, colour theory, typography as well as experience in UI development pipelines
- • Able to employ a clear design process from reference, conception and iteration to final styling and execution.
- • Good verbal and written communication skills.
- • A Degree or equivalent qualification and/or at least 2 years’ experience in an industry UI role.
- • Experience of Unreal (and UMG) would be very beneficial
- • Excellent working knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite
Why Join nDreams?
The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, share options, 20 days holiday (increasing yearly to a maximum of 25 days), two duvet days, a day off to celebrate your birthday and various monthly socials (including Breakfast Butty Monday and Free Drink Friday)! Our welcoming, open plan office has some great facilities with a cycle station, showers and more all on site.
We are looking to fill permanent and fixed term contracts, remote working for an initial period then transitioning onsite to our modern studio based in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via to firstname.lastname@example.org.