This is an amazing opportunity to join the expanding team at nDreams and work on a stunning, exciting new VR title. We are looking for an experienced and highly talented VFX Artist to develop and push the quality of our visual aspirations, narrative development and interactive experiences.
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Delivering well executed, creative and optimized VFX content in a VR environment
- • Effectively communicating and illustrating VFX intentions to the principal VFX Artist
- • Mentoring good VFX workflow practices with the junior VFX Artists
- • Working with a level of self-driven autonomy, whilst reliably and effectively participating in team development
- • Consistently ensuring quality, creativity and effective cross discipline VFX development.
Who Are We Looking For?
- • 3 years game development experience and/or Published at least one product within the Console, PC, VR or Mobile space.
- • Real-time engine experience, ideally in Unreal, creating VFX blueprints, shader networks, particle interactions, dynamic systems, lighting and post processing
- • Good working knowledge of working with Photoshop, Unreal, Maya, or a relevant equivalent.
- • Have a good understanding of form, timing, weight and colour.
- • Demonstrates a deep understanding of console and VR workflows and capabilities.
- • A team player with strong communication skills who instinctively works across disciplines to deliver all character related game content.
- • Highly effective time management; ability to prioritise and maintain their own work schedule.
Why Join nDreams?
The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our established, but growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we’ve worked on previously: Once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
The role is full time we would consider fixed term contract or permanent. Based at our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org