Video Editor (FREELANCE)
Our Marketing Manager Ben is searching for a talented Video Editor to support the publishing team with the creation of incredible video content. This would be on a freelance basis, supporting the team as required on current and future projects.
What Will You Be Doing?
- • Creation of engaging video assets working from a defined brief, including but not limited to gameplay videos, b-roll, social ads.
- • Localisation and versioning of video assets created internally and externally.
- • Manage personal workflow and ensure all parties are aware of pending time lines, providing regular status updates to the Marketing Manager
Who Are We Looking For?
- • Strong professional experience as a video editor.
- • Expert knowledge of video editing software, namely Final Cut, Premiere and After Effects.
- • Strong portfolio, with demonstrated experience working on videos for gaming or entertainment brands highly advantageous.
- • Experience capturing footage from game builds, and using Matinee in Unreal Engine, are both highly desirable.
The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our small but growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put a stamp on the titles you work on.
Our upcoming titles are bigger, better and different to anything we’ve worked on previously: Once you’ve seen what we’re up to, we’re convinced you’ll want to be involved…
The role is a Freelance position based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. We will be paying a daily rate for this position, you will be required to work onsite at the nDreams office in Farnborough, Hampshire, UK.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV!